Product details1.The standard of pipe: ISO 2531, EN545 , EN598.
2. Pipe class: K9, C40, C30, C25, etc.
3. Pipe joint: push-on joint(Tyton joint), K type joint, self-restrained joint
4. Effective length: in general, the pipe length is 6m for bulk shipment and 5.7m for container shipment.
5. Internal lining: cement mortar lining as per ISO4179
6. Zinc coating: at least 130g/m2 as per ISO 8179
7. Bitumen painting: at least 70um as per ISO 8179
8. Gaskets are NBR rubber, natural rubber, SBR rubber or EPDM rubber ring as per ISO4633
9. DN 80 - 2,600 mm
10. High strength, lighter than gray iron, good corrosion resistance, no furring, small flow resistance, easy fixing, long life time
11. Checked by automatic inspection equipment
12. Chemical composition: C: 3.5 - 4.0 b) Si: 1.9 - 2.6. c) Mn:0.15 - 0.45 d) P: <0.06 e) S: <0.02
1. Tensile strength: ≥420MPa 2. ) Yield strength: ≥300Mpa
3. Hardness: ≤230HB 4. ) Elongation%: DN80 - 1000 ≥10 DN1200 - 2200 ≥7
Process and testing
1. Induction furnace and treated metal (Chemical analysis of raw material, spheroidizing & Nodularity)
2. Casting (Visual check and weight check）
3. Heat treatment (Micro structure)
4. Hydrostatic test (Pressure test)
5. Dimensional checks (Checking pipe length and joint, OD, wall thickness, appearance)
6. Zinc spraying (Thickness testing)
7. Lining and coating (100% visual check, thickness testing randomly ）
8. Marking and packing (100% visual check)