How to Order?
1. Inquiry-Professional quotation.
2. Confirming the price, lead time, artwork, payment term etc.
3. We send you the Proforma Invoice with seal.
4. Customer make the payment for deposit and send us Bank receipt.
5. Sample Stage: After we got the deposit, we will prepare the samples as your design, send photos or samples to get your
approval. After approval, we shall arrange production.
6. Mass Production: we will send you photos and the product and process condition are reported to you every week!
You can also arrange the 3rd party Inspection .
7. Production completed: Confirming the estimated delivery time again.
8. Clients make payment for balance(balance against B/L) and Oriental arrange Shipping(by sea/air/express).
Informing the tracking number and check the status for you.
9. Hope to hear your feedback on our Products Quality , Service, Market Feedback & Suggestion.
Q1:You are factory or trading company?
A: We are factory .
Q2. Can I have a sample order first?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Q3. What about the lead time?
A: Sample needs 5-7 days, mass production time needs 1-2 weeks.
Q4. Do you have any MOQ ?
A: 500pcs,but the more the cheaper.
Q5. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT, it usually takes 7 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping also optional.
Q6. How to proceed an order?
A: Firstly let us know your requirements or application.
Secondly We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.
Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order.
Fourthly We arrange the production.
Q7. Is it OK to print my logo on product?
A: Yes. Please inform us formally before our production and confirm the design firstly based on our sample.
Q8: How to deal with the faulty?
A: Our products are produced in strict quality control system and the defective rate will be less than 2%.
Q9: What guarantee do I have that assures me I will get my order from you since I have to pay in advance? What happens if the products you shipped are wrong or poorly made?
A: We has been in business since 2010. We do not only believe that our job consists in making good products but also building strong and long-term relationship with our customers. Our reputation among customers and their satisfaction are the main reasons for our success.Furthermore, whenever a customer makes an order, we can make approval samples on request. It is also in our own interest to get approval from the customer first before starting production. This is how we can afford a "Full After-Sales Service". We set up this model in order to set customers in a position of confidence and reliability.